We have the tools to help you make strategic decisions for your land. If you have any questions, we would love to chat. Contact us.
Field surveys are at the heart of our mission to connect decision-makers with the ecological patterns unfolding across the landscape. To determine where you’re going and what you want, you first need to know where you are and what you’ve got.
- Forest inventories
- Vegetation surveys
- Rapid assessments
- Long-term ecological monitoring
We help land owners turn their vision into a reality through planning and consultation. If all you need is a second opinion, we can also help you get a bigger bang for your buck.
- Forest stewardship plans
- Climate change adaptation strategies
- Resource prioritization
- Adaptive management
- Consultation on soil ecology, forest restoration and invasive plant management
We’ll do whatever it takes to help you answer the challenging questions involved with land management.
- Literature reviews
- Experimental design
- Sample prep for soil, plant and eDNA analysis
- Plant stress testing
- Climate-adapted provenancing (i.e. assisted migration)
- Custom protocols
We interpret data from a UX perspective to meet people where they are.
- Geospatial analysis and mapping
- Statistical modeling
- Data visualization and interpretation
- Climate change forecasting
- Bioinformatics for eDNA sequencing data