In an era of change, the land needs active stewardship. Our mission is to empower land managers with the knowledge to make strategic decisions for the restoration and sustainable use of our terrestrial ecosystems.
We would love to hear about your project.
Create a Forest Stewardship Plan
We help land owners develop forest stewardship plans to transform their forests into resilient ecosystems.
- Turn your vision into a reality
- Use effective strategies to get more done with your available time and money
- Qualify for tax reductions on undeveloped land
- Leave behind a legacy for future generations
Discover New Insights through Research and Analysis
We empower land managers with the information to make confident decisions so they can address the needs of their stakeholders.
- Solve challenging problems through literature reviews, field experiments, forest inventories and data analysis
- Tap into a wide range of analytical tools, including multivariate statistical models, GIS software and bioinformatics pipelines
- Prepare samples for soil, plant or eDNA analysis
Build Capacity for Ambitious Projects
We help small businesses and non-profits build capacity for conducting field work, ecosystem monitoring and data analysis.
- Feel confident knowing that you have the people power and technical expertise to compete for large contracts
- Build relationships with your clients by delivering consistent results
- Lean into our background in forest restoration, soil ecology and invasive plant biology